Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Toothbrush Tantrum.



Tristan sits on the bathroom counter, while I get ready for the morning,and sucks on our toothbrushes. He is as good as gold while I put on make up and do my hair. But then the inevitable always happens, it is time to leave the bathroom and get on with other things. I dread this moments because Tristan in never happy to have his toothbrushes taken away. He will immediately throw himself face forward and scream bloody murder and then he starts this terrible uncontrollable sob. It is something else to watch, I finally had to get pictures of this one year old tantrum to remind me of how young it starts. Truly it just cracks me up I think he is so darn cute, even when he is throwing a fit.  




1 comment:

  1. That is just hilarious! Sounds like you need get him his own toothbrush he can drag around the house. You can never brush your teeth too much!

    ReplyDelete