Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dad the Hero!!!!

SO I have been feeling homesick for some of my American favorites, Wingers, Asphalt Pie, Slurpee's, Cheese Burgers, Etc. My sweet husband decided that he was going to find a Slurpee for me and he Googled his heart out till he found a company called Freeze. He called their number in the US and they were so helpful, they said that they had a machine in a Pizza shop the next city East of us, Ra'annana. Chris put us all in the car and 20 minutes later Walla!!! 
Thanks Honey Your the Best!




3 comments:

  1. Glad you found freezee slurpees! I've actually had them before here in America and they are good!
    You are awesome and I love looking at the great photos you are keeping of Israel. Thank you again for your kind hospitality. We heard your good news about Christmas. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the CIA or the FBI ever need a food investigator, Chris is their man. Good work bro, you're making me proud to be a Harding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have you not shared this fabulous find with me?!!??!! So glad you got to enjoy a little bit of home and the next time I come your direction . . .

    ReplyDelete