Saturday, April 7, 2012

More Fun Pics In Jerusalem

Candice and Tristan with a cool scenery in the back ground.  This was taken from Skull Rock in the Garden Tomb.

This is a pic of Oliva in the Cistern.

This is a statue of the Virgin Mary

This sweet Nun came out and hugged each of our kids

This is kind of above the Church Of The Holy Sepulchral and close to the church with the cistern.  We are on the roof of some other churches.  There are soooo many churches all over Jerusalem.

Walking down one of the tiny streets of Jerusalem...its early so there is not a lot of people...these streets will be packed in a couple hours.



1 comment:

  1. um..excuse me but top pic??... olivia is spelled O-L-I-V-I-A !! hehehehe
    ps. Gosh i miss my kidos too much its to EMOTIONAL DARN YOU PEOPLE lol!!kiss them all for me everyday:,) Jonathan has the sweetest smile when he is hugging that nun btw :D

    ReplyDelete