Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pull my hair out! Israel!

These are the things that make me want to pull my hair out living here in Israel.

#1. Roaches!!! 
Oh my gosh is there anything more grotesque?


#2. Parking in a lane. 
It is no problem for someone to just stop their car in the lane and get out and run into a shop really fast, or not fast, everyone just merges into the other lane and no one ever honks.  I guess being inconsiderate is just fine here.



#3. Israeli Straddle!
It is so common here for drivers to not be able to decide what lane they want to be in so they take 2.
Notice both the van and the blue car are doing it. (it might be contagious)

Again....


And Again...
( I swear I wasn't just taking pictures of people changing lanes.)


 #4. Some of the ugliest architecture ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment