Monday, May 19, 2014

Olivia's Baptism 5/18/2014

Our beautiful Olivia was baptized in the River Jordan, in Israel, yesterday May 18th 2014. It was one of the most amazing and special experiences of my life. I was in awe at her joy and love that day, and also so excited for her that she was baptized in the same place that our Savior was baptized. 






One of the most beautiful moments that I have ever witnessed was just as Chris lifted Olivia out of the water she turned and jumped into his arms and gave him the most tender hugs.
There were many wet eyes at that moment and my silent tears of joy turned to full blown weeping.
I am so proud of Olivia for making the decision to be baptized!


We were lucky to be able to share the experience with wonderful friends!





1 comment:

  1. I was in tears just reading your post so I can only imagine how strong the spirit was while there! Beautiful girl and lovely experience!

    ReplyDelete